13.4.14

Winner & Top 3 Challenge #70 Sabine's Sketch

Hi Sketchers 

We are here to announce the winner & Top 3 for Sabine's sketch for Challenge #70

******************
*************
********

True Random Number Generator



Result:
4Powered by RANDOM.ORG
The winner is Vanessa

Congratulations Vanessa please contact Sabine to claim your prize
and now for The Sketchy Designer's Top Pick......
CinziacWe would like to invite you Cinziac to be a Guest designer <3..If you would like to take part please contact Kirsty-Anne

Katie

Carla

I think you will agree the winners cards were all stunning !! ..I hope you will all join us in our current challenge with Cordine where you can choose a sketch !!
Crafty Hugs from The Sketchy Girls ;0) xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow thank you to Mr Random for pulling my name out of his hat for this week's prize. I have email Sabine with my details.

    Hugs, Vannessa :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you v ry much for picking my card as top3 and for your GDT invitation!!! I'm very honoured and happy... I'll e-mail to Kirtsy-Anne asap!! :) xx

    Hugs, Cinzia

    ReplyDelete

CONTENT COPYRIGHT OF THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES | CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS