9.4.20

The Sketchy Challenges #160 - Winner & Top Picks

Hello everyone!

We are here to announce the Winner & Top Picks for
#160 Sketch




Winner

of the stamps from Hero Arts



is


                                                 3. TINA Z. TREEBUG  
         


Congratulations, please contact Veronique
with your address details to claim your prize !!!





The Sketchy Designers Team Top Picks 




4. Valerija



2. Henriet

           

1.Nicoleg




Winners please take your blinkies from the sidebar!!! 



Thank you all so much for entering our challenge.



xoxo
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I am so happy to be your lucky winner!
    Congratulations to the top picks.
    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Howdy! I know this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established blog like yours take a large amount of work?
    I am completely new to running a blog but I do write in my diary
    daily. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and feelings online.

    Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations
    or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!"

    Look into my page: 대딸방

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was perusing your website and wanted to drop a note that I really liked it. I thought I’d share a site too 횟수 무제한 출장 . You can learn about past life regression there. Check it out if you’re interested. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thank you for the auspicious write-up 스포츠마사지 . It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?"

    ReplyDelete

CONTENT COPYRIGHT OF THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES | CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS