2.2.13

Challenge #40 - Kylie's Sketch

Welcome back to The Sketchy Challenges!

It is Kylie here this week hosting the challenge. It has been a busy week here in my house... my eldest son started school, yep, kinder. It was so exciting and scary and just such an event. It is nice now to have the big first day over and done with so we can settle into normal routine... whatever normal is!!


Oke, our winner and the top 3 of challenge # 39 are.....
Winner...
#29 - Sylvia!!!

Congratulations , could you please email  Karen  to claim your prize!!


And our Top 3 this week:
Congrats ladies!!!!


I have a slightly different sketch here for you to play with. 
Feel free to use any shape you wish, you dont have to make a circle card/layout. 


I haven't organised a sponsor this week but I have put together a collection of paper flowers as the prize or our randomly chosen winner. I hope you will like the surprise!!

Now lets check out what the wonderful DT have created with my sketch:

Kylie 


Jane












Thanks so much for your amazing cards Ladies!! I know I am certainly inspired!






3 comments:

  1. Wow wat staan hier schitterende kaarten te schitteren, en wat een GAVE sketch is dit SUPERrrr
    Liefs Ghea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that I have won the challenge and I am very happy. A big thank you!!! Now I wanted to mail Karen but I have no mailadress. So, what must I do??
    Also I love the new sketch and the creations of the DT are fabulous.
    Thanks again,
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for being picked top 3. Thanks ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete

CONTENT COPYRIGHT OF THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES | CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS