1.2.14

Challenge #66 Karina's sketch

Hi and welcome to another challenge here on Sketchy challenge's.
First of all a thank you to all who have joined us in our previous challenge.
This week we are have another sketch from Karina



And our sponsor for this challenge is :
You can win a :




Please Welcome our Guest Designer


Hi, I am Nic or better known in blogland as Coops. I have been crafting for around 8 years and I love all the variety of products and styles that you can now get. My styles are quite varied. I  like  CAS right through to very detailed and fussy. I like to try them all out.
Thank you so much to the Sketchy Challenge ladies for the honour of being their GDT for this challenge. I am looking forward to seeing all the fab entries,
Hugs Nic.

And here are the inspirations of our Sketchy girls













1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

CONTENT COPYRIGHT OF THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES | CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS